Friday 27 November 2009

Let down, again.

Today has been highly unsuccessful. The female lead has been unable to attend filming tonight and after discussing another filming date there is not a time when both cast members and myself are available before i run out of time to edit my video and make the cd cover and advert, therefore i don't have another chance to do any more filming in addition to my outstanding video. The only possible way of over coming this is to miraculously find two people in the country that are available tomorrow for me to re-film the whole of my music video. Ill take bet on that happening!

1 comment:

  1. Anna.

    What do you need to get this done?

    It is possible to film some stuff with just one of them as your narrative doesn't always need both of them in shot. Perhaps just use Connor for a series of shots showing his life without elody.

    Could you email me a wish list of things you need to get your project done before the deadline.

    m.smith@lc.leics.sch.uk

    ReplyDelete