Tuesday 24 November 2009

Hopefully the last film dates

I am due to re-film the second half of my music video in Friday 27th. My only chance to film this will be after school meaning that we won't get into Leicester until around 4pm, by this time the light outside will be dull and have begun to fade and so I have ensured i have sufficient lighting for this filming session so that if the natural light outside becomes an issue i can overcome this; these include flood lights and lamps - although the weather says that it will be dry and so i am hoping and assuming that this will be benefical in comparison to previous filming. This opportunity also allows my to gain vital shots such as close ups to express the emotion an expressions of the characters as i have in the re-shoot of the beginning of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment