Monday 12 October 2009

Plan b

I have had thought of an alternative location if i do not get permission to film at Beaumont Halls; this will be at my house in the courtyard which i am able to access permanently and ensure that people passing by won't become an issue. The same storyboard applies including the same shots and camera angles. I feel this may be more suitable as again the area is smaller then a large green area however this may play to my advantage as through the camera angles i can manipulate how the image appears, In addition this will also make the crowd appear larger as the area will be smaller. I will still have an enclosed environment as the courtyard is surrounded by my house, stables and an outbuilding. I could also turn this scene into a casual gathering or party atmosphere.

Below are pictures i have taken to record my film locations and also explore possible angles for shots:

No comments:

Post a Comment