Tuesday 20 October 2009

Anamatic Storyboard

Initially I began by sketching out my storyboard and writing brief notes underneth concerning the the camera and additional information for each shot, below is what i came up with:



However since taking my location shots I considered making my storyboard up of images and simply drawing on top of them the directions and where i proposed for the cast to be. This is my final storyboard below. (excuse the poor quality of photo im not sure when these images suddenly turned so poor).
Scene one:
.. this is to be filmed on wednesday 21st october (tomorrow)



Scene two:

2 comments:

  1. Anna

    What ever you've put on here doesn't work. You'll need to fix this so we and the examiner can see what your up to.

    Take the time to read the music theory on my blog as this will have major implications for both your editing and narrative.

    Good luck with Wednesday and if your extra's don't pull their weight then make them join the wave (Die Welle) and they'll soon do as they are told.

    Mr Smith

    ReplyDelete