Friday 2 October 2009

Initial locations

The map below shows the location of where i would like to plan my opening scene. I have chosen this location because of it's centeral green area surrounded my student halls. This would be more effective than my initial choice which was 'Vicky Park', this area would have served the purpose of a wide open space however due to the vast amount of space that there is a small croud of about 20 would look isolated which is the opposite of what i would like to create. And so my new location of Beaumont halls for Leicester univercity students is approprite as the green area is smaller and the surrounding buildings create an enclosure which will be a stationary background allowing all the movement within the shot to be on the cast and not traffic for example. To ensure that i have permission to film within this location i will get in contact with the warden assigned to this plot and confirm what im allowed to do.

The halls of residences are marked by the letter A; this i where i plan to film my opening scene.


View Larger Map

The student house where my brother lives is marked by the letter A ; this is where i plan to film the shots down streets and scenes within the student house.


View Larger Map

Fortunately these two locations are not far from each other and neither of the areas attract too many obsticls, therefore allowing me to easily re-shoot shots if required.

No comments:

Post a Comment