Friday 23 October 2009

Complete storyboard.

I have just uploaded my final storyboard of both scenes combined together so that the full length of the song can run. I hope that when i come to edit my video i can use the timing of transitions and shots i have created for this mock up allowing my editing process to become less intense. I have tried to think of every element i can between now and filming to help me as much as possible in the later stages when i bring together all of my work.



.. please excuse the proportions of my stick people, at least you get the general idea. In addition, when i come to editing the final piece i do intend on using transitions so that the change of shots isn't so harsh.

I have also now added various comments explaining some of the shots and narrative throughout.

..Unfortunately the embedding code from youtube cuts off part of the right side of the screen and so the majority of the text comments are not visible.

1 comment:

  1. Anna. These two videos are identical. This is very helpful though as you should be able to see where you may need to speed up or slow down your editing.

    I have a few questions relating to your narrative;

    Is the walk home (when he enters the house on Lyton street) from the party?
    Are we to assume that the lead male and female are now an item? If so how are we to know?
    What sort of party is this?
    Is it at night?
    What sort of male and female are they?
    etc

    If possible can you talk either Mr Ford or myself through your narrative.

    ReplyDelete