Friday 23 October 2009

Cd cover and magazine

I intend on using the same if not similar image for my cd cover and magazine advertisement. My current idea is that i use the image below which is one of the shots taken from the storyboard.



I will take another photograph of this which will include the male lead from the video (which is meant to resemble the lead from the band) and he will be positioned against the wall holding his guitar. I feel this is a simple idea which follows on from the research i found when looking at current cd covers and adverts. In addition i feel this layout/ image also provides sufficient space around the subject for the name of the band and album etc. The purpose of taking a shot from within the music video creates the automatic link between the two and so this will make it recognisable and effectively advertise each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment