Tuesday 26 January 2010

Advert editing



This is my first edit of the single release advert. My aim to to keep the text minimal and keep the emphasis on the main imagine. I have selected various font i feel are appropriate for 'Rock and Roll' such as the text of the track name. I have also included my fictional record label 'RedRock Records', to create the backwards font i downloaded it off the following website from via google http://www.fontspace.com/wa2ise/backwards. So far this mock hasnt got all of the text on it though it is a working progress which id appreciate feedback on. I have manipulated the hue and saturation levels.



Above is the window within Photoshop that allows me to do this. I have chose the colours blue and red shades to be highlighted throughout the image, the connotation of these colours are that the blue shades appear cold and lifeless as this is the character from the past and the red shades are the future though there is no subject to represent this as he is still living in the past as portrayed through the video. This effect successful separates Connor and the foreground with the shadow and the gate in the background, i feel this reflects my video appropriately and continues the same these of a second identity through the shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment